11.03.2003

My first entry in my blog. How exciting!

Here's a little rundown of my life since I've moved to Toronto:
I met this guy in 1999 and we started going out. A year later, his job was moving him to Toronto. Since it was going well between us he asked me to move to Ontario with him. I never, in a million years, thought that my life would bring me to Toronto. So I packed my things and we left on January 7th, 2000, bound for Toronto. We first lived in Mississauga, and then I got a job in Toronto with Sabre in July of 2000. The cool part of getting this job was that training was in Dallas, Texas for a couple of months! I became good friends with some of the girls in my training class; Amanda, Katia, Gina and Kristina, just to name a few. In October that same year, the company took us to Cancun, Mexico for a business meeting... Of course I extended my stay and made it into a vacation. Below you will find some pics of my trip:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home