12.23.2004

LESSON LEARNED ON BOOKING A FLIGHT SO CLOSE TO THE HOLIDAYS!
This was the most stressful day of my life! Called a cab company in the morning to be told that they can't schedule a pick up. I would have to call them half an hour before I needed one. Half an hour before I leave I call the cab company again and of course the line is busy! So after 20 minutes I give up and run to the street to flag one down to take me home so that I can pick up Buddy and my luggages and head to the friggin' airport. After what felt like an eternaty, the cab driver I get refuses to take me to the airport because his shift is almost over and the highway is going to be way too busy... so now I think I'm totally screwed. I am sooo missing my flight today! While he's driving me home, I get on my cell phone and finally get through to the cab company and schedule one to come and pick me up from home to the airport. I go get my stuff and Buddy and there pulls the other cab. I'm just starting to feel a bit more lucky. I just start praying to myself that the highway will be clear all the way to the airport.
MORE TO COME...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home