3.02.2006

It's been a long time since I've updated my blog, eh?

Here's a recap of what I've been up to since my last blog entry:
- At the end of January I was packing my life into boxes and preparing for my big move. Yes, I moved again in order to help me with my financial situation.

- I have a nice roommate, Frank, and we share his townhouse. I live on the third floor with my own bathroom. Oh and many Thanks to my good friend Alex who helped me move by stuff! I owe him bigtime!!

- February, I got busy unpacking and organizing my bedroom. It's really hard to fit an entire apartment into one bedroom/bathroom, but I did manage to by chucking out unnecessary stuff that I was holding on to. Yes, I'm one of those that keep things thinking that one day I'll be using them again.

So I'm sure I'll have a lot more to say when I get back from my trip to L.A. (already leaving on March 3rd!!!)

I'll keep you posted...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home