4.18.2006

Tuesday

I think most people would agree that it's always hard to go back to work after a long weekend. But without sounding too whinny, I just want to say that I came back on Tuesday morning feeling refresh and energize. On Friday, a bunch of us went to the movies and watched Scary Movies 4.

The movie is hilarious and totally worth seeing!!


On Saturday I took Buddy for a walk at the Beaches with my friend Colin. It's so much fun to watch Buddy sniff around and get all excited when he sees other dogs. As for Sunday, I attended Church for the Easter service with Erick and Colin... Afterwards we went to do some shopping in Chinatown which is just a few blocks from there. I find that fruits, vegetables and tofu/soya products are considerably cheaper than most grocery stores in Toronto! Later on, I went for an awesome roast-lamb dinner at Colin's place, complimentary of his roommate, Chef Anthony and his great culinary skills. (Buddy gave it a two paws up for a lamb well done! hehe.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home