8.29.2006

Quiz Time!
I got this questionnaire by email, but I'd rather blog it for y'all. Enjoy!

Things you may not have known about me...

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Information Officer
2. Contract Mediator/ Billing for the Operations Team
3. Customer Service Agent
4. Night Auditor/ Supervisor

B) Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Lord of the Rings (trilogy)
2. Finding Nemo
3. Under the Tuscan Sun
4. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days

C) Four places you have lived:
1. Cocagne, NB
2. Moncton, NB
3. Montreal, Quebec
4. Toronto, Ontario

D) Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. The Simpsons
2. Friends
3. Desperate Housewives
4. Grey's Anatomy

E) Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Cancun & Cozumel, Mexico
2. A few Caribbean Islands (St.Maarten/Cayman Island/Antigua/St.Thomas/St.Lucia...)
3. Dallas, Texas
4. Los Angeles, California

F) Four websites I visit daily:
1. www.friendster.com
2. www.sympatico.ca
3. www.wikipedia.org
4. www.tdcanadatrust.ca

G) Four of my favorite foods:
1. Japanese food!!
2. Green Tea Ice Cream
3. Mango and strawberries
4. Greek food

H) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. On a Cruiseship in the Caribbeans
2. Coffee House with friends
3. Visiting my family and friends in New Brunswick (NB)
4. In a park with my doggie Buddy

I) Four pets I have had in the past until now:
1. A rat named PACO (a truly amazing pet to have)
2. A cat named RAJA
3. Pet lizard... Forgot the name
4. My present doggie Buddy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home