9.25.2006

Monday blahs
Well Buddy seems to be feeling a bit better these days. I still notice at times that he walks with a limp but that might just be me being all paranoid. He finished his medication last week and I started him with a daily dose of shark cartilage powder on his food. I just hope it helps with his back pains...

Over the weekend
I called my maman and she was telling me that my papa was granted permission to go home on weekends. I'm happy to hear that because he was getting a bit homesick and depressed. So I got to talk to him as well and encouraged him to stay positive with his rehab. It seems like he might stay in the hospital for another few weeks, as he is not able to walk yet on his own.

...and that's about it for moi! My weekend for the most part was uneventful.

1 Comments:

At 5:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad your dad is progressing!!!!! :-)

Miss you babe!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home