10.23.2006

Monday
Well it's back to work this morning! I had a really good weekend. Friday I got home and did some cleaning. Saturday I met up with my friend Leo for some Japanese grub and then we walked around a bit. I bought 2 CDs (Janet Jackson and Justin Timberlake). Later on that night I met up with Alessandro and we went to see my roomates perform at Statlers. They are both musicians and I was impressed with the crowd that goes to see them. You know your old when you start singing old tunes. hahaha Well it did help that I was a bit drunk after 2 drafs. lol And Sunday was spent being lazy and watching Holloween movies on TV.

**Love my Justin...His new CD is awesome!!! This guy is so friggin' talented but you probably already know that.**
**Janet's new CD is pretty good, especially her new video "So Excited" Welcome back Ms. Nasty!**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home