10.18.2005

Tuesday

Warning: This post is a bit depressing. Again, Buddy is sick, puking and not eating... At least he drank some water! I think he actually has a fever because his nose is warm and should be cold. I can tell that something is wrong. I actually tried to find that yellow stuff that he ate on Sunday but was impossible to find. My poor little Buddy. While at work, Lora called me today! I was so happy to hear from her. We are getting together very soon to practice her French. After getting back from her 4 months in France she is getting ready to go take an intensive French course at some university in Montreal. I can't wait to go visit her in Montreal! As well, my coworker Melanie and I are making plans to go out in the next couple of weeks. I think we might go to this club on College street called El Convento Rico. I can't wait to meet her brother and their friends. After work I got home and Buddy greeted me at the door barking!! Not the same as usual but enough to show me that he's feeling a little bit better. But puked again outside and this time it was yellowish like the stuff he ate last Sunday. OKay I know it's gross... I'm going to take him to the vet tomorrow for sure.

I got some terrible news tonight. My cousin, Izmael's wife who was 5 months pregnant was rushed to the hospital and went into labor and delivered a baby girl. Unfortunately, the baby only lived for an hour. The priest baptized her and they named her Sorelle. My heart goes out to them and my entire family. How sad this day has ended.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home