11.29.2005

Tuesday

The Conservative Party introduce a no-confidence motion in Parliament, setting off a holiday Federal election campaign with a winter vote for January 23rd. Lucky us! In my opinion, I think the opposition parties have made a wrong turn to start up a winter election. They knew that they did not have the public support and most were in favour of a Spring election instead. I guess we'll see if this back fires on them. I'm not going to get into the nity grity of politics. I think it's enough that we'll have to endure campaign style commercials and debates through out the holidays. From the Bloc Québecois wanting their own "international" hockey team to the Conservatives wanting to re-hash the whole same-sex marriage law debate and now some Albertans wants to seperate from Canada... I think my vote is pretty clear to who it will be going to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home