12.10.2005

Saturday

Today I went shopping at the Dufferin mall with *Alfredo*. Doesn't his name just make you hungry? lol Throw in some pasta and you got urself a yummy dish...hehe It was so nice seeing him again! We didn't buy much but I now have a clearer picture of what I'm getting for my parents, the kids back home and a couple of friends in Toronto, who shall remain nameless cuz I don't want them to think I'm expecting something in return. In the evening I was invited to dinner at Colin and Anthony's place and to help them decorate the Christmas tree! It was a very nice evening.

In this picture you have Anthony and his sisterBuddy was a big help in getting the decorations up on the tree!
The end result: The most beautiful Christmas tree in Toronto!
OH NO! Here's Mr. Grinch again! (check out my 2003 xmas pics)
A kiss n' dip for Buddy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home