5.01.2006

Monday

Dragged my feet into work this morning. Didn't sleep very well all weekend long. I blame it on the cold I was battling. But I seem to be feeling much better.

As expected, the weekend was pretty good. I didn't get to go biking like I wanted to... I had to recuperate from my cold. But I did spend some time with Erick and Friday evening we went over to his ant's place for his cousin's bday party. They were having a BBQ and the food was incredible! I got to try some Filipino cake (made with sticky rice and coconut milk...) but the best was left for last, Ice Cream Cake!! YUMMY!!! I LOVE DQ... And again, I have to say that Filipino hospitality is truly heart warming.

On Saturday and Sunday... Finally picked up my L.A. pictures at the photolab and I am now going to start putting them in a photo album. It's a hobby that I truly enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home