9.05.2006

Trip to New Brunswick August 2006!

Here's 2 pics of my friends from back home... The first one is me and Diane and the other, from left to right we have: Jose, Diane, Denise, Danny & Troy. -We went 4wheeling one afternoon and did we ever have a blast! More pics to come of my trip.

So my trip to NB was a tad bit stressful... But THANKS to my family and friends, I was able to get away from it all for brief moments at a time. I got to see pretty much everyone except for a couple of friends. Hopefully next time I'll get to see Patsy and Sylvie.

It just happened that my dad had a stroke a few days before my scheduled trip to NB. According to my mom he's doing much better now. He'll be in therapy for another 10 weeks or so. He's starting to get a bit homesick now but who could blame him being stuck in a hospital! I'm glad I was home during this family crisis so I was able to help my mom with financial stuff...

While I was visiting some family members, my car rental got bumped into. Yikes! :^( Talk about your bad luck! But I did get to see all the new babies and existing ones that my friends seem to keep poping out. Jay Jay (Diane's little guy) is absolutely adorable and Chantelle (Denise's new baby girl) is so cute and all smiles. Kaitlyn and Sara (Charlotte's little girls) are little princesses and what can be said about Rita (Nathalie's new baby girl), she is a little diva just like her mommy. hehe I'll be adding some pics of them real soon on my blog.

Oh and speaking of bad luck, when I came back to Toronto, AC lost my luggage!! Grrr But I did manage to get it back at the end. Like my friend Will would say, "Thank da lawd!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home