10.06.2006

Thank Gawd it's Vendredi!!!
So here's an update of my week:
-> I've been monitoring Buddy for the past three weeks now and he seems to be doing much better... Unfortunately, we just found out that the dogs in our household have fleas. Arrgh!

-> So I talked to my maman lately and they had to run a series of blood test on my papa. I guess for no apparent reason, his strongest arm got all weak... But according to the doctors, they can't determine the cause of it. On the bright side of things, he's doing very well with his therapy.

-> I started searching for the best way to go home for Christmas. Flying Westjet vs. Renting a car and driving home. So far I'm more inclined in driving home with Buddy... It would actually be cheaper doing it this way becuz if I fly, I will also have to rent a car. This way, I only rent a car and pay for the gas. Plus it's only about a 17 hours drive from Toronto to Moncton. I'll keep you all posted on my decision. And MAMAN stop worrying so much! I'm a big boy now. lol

-> For those of you who know of the French children series called Passe-Partout... It's finally coming out on DVD this November!!! This was by far the most entertaining and educational kids show ever made in history. I'm so buying it for myself and as Christmas presents to some of the kids back home. www.amazon.ca

And that's about it for moi! I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving and a well deserved long weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home