12.06.2006

The weeks are just flying by...
I just realized yesterday that in two weeks I'm leaving for my Christmas trip to NB!!! That doesn't give me much time to get ready. At least, I've got about 70% of my Christmas shopping done. Bad news is: I've been told that I have to move out from where I currently live. Since the bf moved in with us in July (BOOOO to the asshole!) he's been nothing but mean to me. I kept being nice to him through out the months but at the end he got what he wanted and I'm out in the street at the end of January. How sad is that!? LOL I've done nothing wrong and I was a very good roommate to Frank and Martin. I actually clean after myself and don't leave my things lying around the house. I even stay up in my room when I know their having a nice quiet dinner together. Oh well, life can be a bitch sometime. Next place I live, I'm gonna make sure that there is no boyfriends moving in... except for mine. LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home