2.19.2007

Monday
Blah... is all that came to mind this morning. I seriously wanted to stay in bed this morning. As for the weekend was pretty good though. Even though we had numerous guests staying with us in our apartment, Mike from Edmonton visiting Alessandro and Mandy and some str8 dude because of a conference at York University, the place was not that overly-crowded as we thought it would be! We really have a huge-ass apartment. Plus I was extremely happy to finally meet Mandy. She is such a nice gal! On Saturday, I also met up with my friend Billy for his bday dinner. I missed his party last week and didn't get to see him drunk -DAM. So I took him to Masa, an all-you-can-eat japanese restau and had a blast. I think people were starting to get tired of us as we were laughing so loud. Again, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY BILLY BOI! ;)

1 Comments:

At 3:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey cutie! My hubby wanted me to ask you if you gave the "Navy Fields" game a try!

Me? I miss you to pieces, but whatever. :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home