10.30.2005

Sunday

Today I went to church with my friend Colin and his buddy Anthony. To my surprise it was a very nice service! The songs were uplifting and what they had to say about religions was quite enlightening. I will definitely return next Sunday. It's a Catholic Church called The Metropolitan Community Church http://www.mcctoronto.com/ and they welcome everyone from all race, ethnicity and religions. There is NO discrimination and they also perform same-sex weddings. Unfortunately, some religions have lost credibility for discriminating and being so judgmental of others. After the service we all went for some dim sum which was great as usual. Later on we picked up my dog Buddy and went for a nice long stroll on the boardwalk at the Beaches. It was such a beautiful Automn day. Buddy sure had fun meeting lots of new four-legged friends through out the afternoon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home