10.20.2005

Thursday

I hardly slept last night when I left my little Buddy at the Emergency Animal Hospital. I went to pick him up this morning thinking I could bring home and was heart broken when I heard that he wouldn't be. So they called me a cab and I took him to the original vet clinic so that they could keep a close eye on him. His breathing was very heavy and just not himself. The Veterinarian at the clinic told me that it was a wise decision that I took him home last night because Buddy would have been all alone there. Just imagine how sick he would have been in the morning!?? So they'll be doing some x-rays and see if he's got kidney stones or find out what the hell is making my Buddy sick! :*( So I'm leaving early today from work and heading straight to the clinic to see him. Hopefully by then they'll know what's wrong with him and take it to the next step.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home