10.27.2006

BOO to Air Canada!
I am very displeased with the airline, since September 23 they decided to change their policy and stop passengers from flying with their pets in-cabin. According to the airline, they are doing this for people with pet allergies. With that said, I find it ironic because every time I’ve flown AC with Buddy on board, I never heard a flight attendant notify other passengers sitting close to me that I was travelling with a pet. So if pet allergies is such a concern to them, I recommend that AC adds a couple of more things to their policy book such as: colognes/perfumes, peanuts (as you can buy them at airport boutiques...) Perhaps I am a bit bitter but what makes it hard for me to fly with them again is that during the winter season they don't accept small dogs in cargo. So that leaves me with no choice but to find an alternative solution to go home for Christmas. In this case, I’ve decided to rent a car this year and drive 17 hours to be with my family and friends for the holidays. And there is just NO WAY I would leave my little Buddy behind.

1 Comments:

At 4:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That SUCKS babe.... BOO to them is right !!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home