2.25.2007

The death of my computer?
I haven't even finished paying this dam piece of shit and last week it crashed on me. waaaaaa I believe that this is the work of an infamous virus that affected part of the world's computers. My work got hit by it and I.T. guys were running around trying to patch things up. So tonight I plan on calling Dell Support... wish me luck! which will likely get me to India. So I pray that whoever answers the call will know their stuff and will help get my computer back on track without loosing much files. Especially my precious kodak pictures which I haven't done any backup cds since last year. :-( @#()%$*!$$

Nyxem Virus:
Computer experts had warned that February 3rd could bring gloom for many as a computer virus called Nyxem was scheduled to start deleting files on machines it had infected.
Nyxem is programmed to randomly delete Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents as well as pdf files, zip files and several other file types. The virus was released several weeks ago and has spread by forwarding itself to email addresses found on the computers it infects.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home