12.11.2006

Monday
I have tones of stuff to do this week from packing cuz of my move this Sunday to attending a couple of Xmas parties. Yes, I'm moving in with my friend Alessandro and Arron. So my weekend was pretty good. The only downfall was Saturday morning... My roommate's stupid bf who is a real Biatch left me the classifieds at my bedroom door with circled adds and a note saying; "Some of these apartments are available for January 1st." Nice little hint, don't you think? He's such an arrogant, manipulative asshole and every time he opens his mouth it always comes out condescending and rude. Sometimes I wonder what I did to him to deserve such treatment and then I realize I did absolutely nothing. The problem is with him and not me. He is just an insecure old Fucken Queen who thinks I want a piece of Frank's ass. (ewwwwww) LOL I'll pass on that one.

2 Comments:

At 8:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you effin' kidding???

That was just plain old RUDE, man... I think you should hide a hard boiled egg behind their fridge when you move. See how they like their appartment when it smells like death, in a week.

 
At 10:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think you better take this advice. put to add more to it, boiled eggs on every corner and sofas.. he he he. But honestly, leave them alone. What comes around goes around. Who knows, an iraqi bomber might just hit them! lol! - jules

 

Post a Comment

<< Home