2.26.2007

Weekend wasn't that bad...
Saturday, I got together with my roommates in the morning and we all did some house work. In the evening I watched a couple of movies... "The Chronicles of Riddick" and does anyone remember "Adventures of Babysitting"?? I love dat movie!! :P
Sunday, I went shopping with Arran and his bf Manny and afterwards we made some appetizers for the Oscars. I do have one comment about the award show. 4 frickin' hours too long!!! Seriously, c'mon this is just ridiculous. We started watching at 6pm - The Red Carpet Event and the awards ended at midnight. But I must say that Ellen Degeneres did a really good job hosting the awards. I just think that perhaps the short films and animations and other small awards could have been kept off camera. I know that their work is important too but who the hell cares?? lol After watching the awards, I now want to see "Pan's Labyrinth" and "Dream Girls".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home