12.12.2006

Yup, the countdown is on...
Only 10 more sleeps to go before I leave for my trip to NB! I just found out that I will be travelling alone with Buddy. It will be quite the adventure. The couple that was suppose to come with us cancelled. They decided to stay in Toronto for the holidays. I'm happy to report that I'm almost done with my Christmas shopping! Today, we received our Union Basket from work and it's always full of goodies. Tomorrow is our Christmas Party and I'm looking forward to going this year. We haven't had an official one for the past 2 years. Some good news to share: My dad will officially be out of the hospital on December 15!!! So now he walks with a cane and is almost done with his therapy. Can't wait to see him when I come home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home