1.15.2007

Happy New Year everyone! Ahhhhh Can you believe that we're already in the year 2007! Crazy eh?
I'm sorry for slacking off again and not updating my blog. Well, here's the official update Baby!

- December 17: I finally moved in with two of my friends, Arran & Alessandro. The move went well as I had plenty of help from my two new roommates and my friend Colin and his friend. Here are some pics below of the new place:

The living room / dining room

The kitchen with all its appliances, which we have more of in storage...WE ARE SO F*CKEN GAY! Christmas stocking: For Alessandro, Arran and they got me the one on the right of an old lady's shoe LOL Hmmm I wonder what they mean by that?!?! lol

1 Comments:

At 3:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, the old granny hooker shoe is hilarious!!! LUV IT!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home