12.15.2006

TGIF!
This morning the building management where I work had a holiday breakfast for the entire building. It was so nice of them! Of course it was mostly pastries and croissant...Mmmm it was so good!

So all week long I've been packing my things and trying to organize my boxes and storage bins for the move this coming Sunday. Last night I packed all my dry food and kitchen appliances like I had planned to do. And I did manage to get some storage bins that were already packed out of my bedroom. I can't wait for the move to be all over with! Erick is suppose to come and help me move a car load tonight. And tomorrow Angelo is coming over and around 6-ish we're going to Loredana's birthday party. I can't wait, as we're suppose to go skating at Nathan Phillip Square... if the weather permits it. It's been a bit warmer than usual these past few days. And that's about it for moi. Hope everyone has a awesome weekend!

2 Comments:

At 8:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see you!!! Miss you babe!

 
At 12:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Time for UN UPDATE! :-p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home